Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stupid myspace

Hi all,

Remain calm Graham, it is not the end of the world. I just spent about an hour writing a beautiful post about the emerging writer’s festival only to have it disappear into the ether. I haven’t got a clue what I did or even if I did anything. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Because myspace has previously totally stuffed up the formatting of word documents, I have been writing my posts directly onto it and then cutting and pasting them to my mirror blog on blogger. But, unfortunately, myspace does not allow you to save as you go.

While threatening myspace with every evil known to man, a door to door salesman interrupted me. He made a quick retreat.

I am not in the mood to write the post again today.

Stupid myspace. I hope Microsoft assimilates you.

Graham.

No comments: